Hi Kaisha You go to dashboard and then go down to the bottom and add each link one at a time. Crazy weather. I am so glad you are back!! You have been missed and you know what I mean. A big hug for Dominic! And if you see my adorable girls will you give them a big one too? Sorry just had to ask.
Actually Kaisha you go to customize and go to the bottom of the page to my blogging pals and edit. Paste the site in, give it a name, and save it. The next time you turn on your blog your new pal should be there. I just added you to mine. That means the whole Allinson-Short family will be able to drop in through my site. So if you don't like that idea just let me know!!
LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! Love the set up on the coffee table reminds me of here. Fisher Price little people everywhere. I am with Dominic I don't like the snow either!! Cain looks like he is standing on Zues back in that one picture. Click on the link in the corner of our pages and you will find a site with cool backgrounds.
Hi Kaisha
ReplyDeleteYou go to dashboard and then go down to the bottom and add each link one at a time.
Crazy weather. I am so glad you are back!! You have been missed and you know what I mean.
A big hug for Dominic! And if you see my adorable girls will you give them a big one too? Sorry just had to ask.
Actually Kaisha you go to customize and go to the bottom of the page to my blogging pals and edit. Paste the site in, give it a name, and save it. The next time you turn on your blog your new pal should be there. I just added you to mine. That means the whole Allinson-Short family will be able to drop in through my site. So if you don't like that idea just let me know!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! Love the set up on the coffee table reminds me of here. Fisher Price little people everywhere. I am with Dominic I don't like the snow either!! Cain looks like he is standing on Zues back in that one picture. Click on the link in the corner of our pages and you will find a site with cool backgrounds.
ReplyDelete