Saturday, May 2, 2009

I cant believe its may already

Hello, I just thought I would check in and say hello to everyone. I am hopeing to get internet up and going at home again by next week. I feel so out of touch with everyone. Anyways the only new news we have at my house is that carl is working again and we are so grateful. Other than that not a whole lot is new. Today Kaitlyn, Dominic and I came to everett to watch kota play tball. They are playing on kota's Wii right now so I figured I would jump on here quick. anyways dee I have been meaning to stop by this week and visit, I was hoping it wasnt to late to get those clothes for nikota as well. I will keep in touch. well, I hope to have pictures up soon. talk to everyone later.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'll hold on to them Kaisha. Like I said they are at the top of Kam's closet. You know how fast I move!
    I hope your computer is up soon. Mine was out last night and half way through the day due to power outage and I didn't like it at all. Take care. Just give me a call..

    ReplyDelete