Monday, July 27, 2009

Hot summer days

It is soooo hot today. My house is still 86 degrees inside.... ouch!! We went to the river today with andy and cody and floated from the acme store down to strand road. I was a little nervous at first about bringing dominic but we blew up our raft/ boat and put dominic in a life jacket while everyone else had tubes. It was alot of fun. It took about 2 hours but it could have easily taken 3-4, we all paddled most the way because the sun was going down, we didnt start untill about 4:30 so we passing people up the whole way. I brought Nikota home yesterday on my way to my cousin tiffany's bridal shower because he was missing his mom, but I think everyone is coming up again on wednesday for chelsea's birthday. I think we all might camp out a night or two at sandy point while we have nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment