Saturday, March 27, 2010

Carls Birthday







For Carls 29th birthday we went to the casino for the night and went swimming. Erin and the girls came wednesday morning and swam with us. I was really surprised how well the girls did in the pool, they were good little swimmers. Dominic perferd the hot tub but once he got in the pool he had fun. After that we went home and tested out carls new BBQ, I got him a portable one so we can get more use out of it, but its still pretty burly. Then we had cake later that night with the ross's and another cake on thursday with tammy ed and kate. I am excited to try some of the pork they brought us. I think I am going to cook the roast tomorrow night. Anyways I got some cute pictures of the kids playing in the pool so I thought I would share.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all of them!! Swimming is a fun activity.
    Hope you can make it to the birthday. Can Tammy and Ed pick up Dominic? I know he would love to be here. I don't have your address but I have an invite for Dominic. Even if its late I still want him to get one.His fav cousin Caiden won't be here he will be with his Dad, but all the other kids will be here. Mine and Sue's at least. Carl is definitely invited too. Take care

    ReplyDelete