Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our sunny walk Yesterday





































We were going to go play at the lynden park but were tired after we went for our walk so we headed home. Here's some pictures of dominic looken to cool for words...... so he thinks. He passed out on the couch when we got home with his shades and hat still on.

3 comments:

  1. Very adorable Sure miss seeing him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "Rockstar" in the making for sure!!
    I get to see Ariel and Bella today, I am so excited, I love them so much. Take care Kaisha
    Love
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to live right by that park its awesome and a nice relaxing walk. You should go to the Million Smiles park soon with Carl before everyone starts going there for the summer and the crowds get crazy.

    Miss you guys. love you. Maybe soon we can meet up for icecream at the park with the boys.

    ReplyDelete