Looks like you all had a ton of fun... I think I even see Carl smiling going down the slide. How did you get that? It was good to see you and the boys the other day. Hope all is well. Happy Birthday to your mom. Love you all. Nikota is getting soooo tall I think I still maybe in shock.
Looks like you all had a ton of fun... I think I even see Carl smiling going down the slide. How did you get that? It was good to see you and the boys the other day. Hope all is well. Happy Birthday to your mom. Love you all. Nikota is getting soooo tall I think I still maybe in shock.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day! I have the trampoline up..call me for more fun! Happy Birthday to your Mom
ReplyDeleteWe had Sunshine?? Cute pictures! I do believe Carl is smiling. Haha Love mom
ReplyDelete