good times, good food and even better company...... who can complaine about that?? Dominic was spoiled rotten. Thank you tammy for his goodies, he slept with his new gloves on last night. I hope everyone had a great easter. We had a big turn out at my grandma's this year, I got to meet my cousin luke newest addition who is barely a month old and oh my goodness he was cute.
My internet at home is down temporarily, so I will have pictures up soon.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you had a great weekend Kaisha. That's cute that Dominic slept with his new garden gloves. Kids are so cute sometimes. I had a super weekend, now I have a lousy cold and cough! I always follow big celebrations with some kind of illness. Hey I have size 8 clothes coming out of the closet..does Nikota wear that size? If so give me a call, I'll get them together for him. Otherwise I will take them to WeeOnes. Hope to see you soon. Omar home for a couple of days!
ReplyDeleteI am glad he liked his gloves. As soon as I saw them I knew he needed them. I am so glad they came over for a little while on Easter. Loved seeing them. I put a couple pictures on my blog of his new cow gloves.
ReplyDelete