Friday, July 10, 2009
Fun times
We had a very fun filled fourth of July. We camped out in sandy point friday through monday. The fireworks were amazing and we had everyone and then some show up. For the first time in probably 10-15 years my grandma and all my uncles showed up for the show. My brothers even came. We were hoping to make it out to blaine but we just didnt have time to go shower and get ready and be there by noon so maybe next year. today we went to cub creek off north shore and went swimming in lake whatcom. The weather was amazing . Titan has already passed zues up in the swimming department. But the 2 of them had fun swimming with the boys. Tonight I think we are going to try to make it to the deming speedway to watch the sprint cars race, if its not to expensive. Then tommarow we are off the the sumas bull a roma. Kota is hoping to ride the sheep but I dont know if I am going to let him with his collar bone just healling up. Anyways we are busy busy busy. Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks like you're keeping yourselves busy, busy, busy! It's fun to do that in the summer. I'll see you next weekend at Kam's birthday. Let me know if you decide not to come. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete