SO......... I havnt been on here in awhile so I thought today would be a good day to update. not much is new, but here are a few random pictures of what we have been up to lately.
The photo in the blue shirt..looks just like Carl! Cute kid. Kam used to have the same coat. Have fun in Vegas..take toys..there really isn't anything to do with kids even if they tell you there is! No casinos that is for sure. And be careful with the rental cars, they will rip you off. Where are you staying? Take care. Remember Nicole lives there and would love to hear and see someone from home.
We are staying at the Excalibur, I don't think we are renting a car unless we decide to check out the grand canyon for a day.We are thinking of checking out the circus act at circus circus and maybe check out some rides, and I really want to go see the lion king show at the Mandalay bay as well as a shark reef exhibit, but the lion king show is expensive. At our hotel there is horse shows that I think Dominic will love. From there We shall see.
The photo in the blue shirt..looks just like Carl! Cute kid. Kam used to have the same coat. Have fun in Vegas..take toys..there really isn't anything to do with kids even if they tell you there is! No casinos that is for sure. And be careful with the rental cars, they will rip you off. Where are you staying?
ReplyDeleteTake care. Remember Nicole lives there and would love to hear and see someone from home.
We are staying at the Excalibur, I don't think we are renting a car unless we decide to check out the grand canyon for a day.We are thinking of checking out the circus act at circus circus and maybe check out some rides, and I really want to go see the lion king show at the Mandalay bay as well as a shark reef exhibit, but the lion king show is expensive. At our hotel there is horse shows that I think Dominic will love. From there We shall see.
ReplyDelete