Friday, February 5, 2010
LAS VEGAS here we come
So we leave on Sunday night for Las Vegas!!!!! I absolutely cant wait. We are staying until Friday at the Excalibur hotel. The even bigger news is that we have decided to get married while we are down there. We are going to officially tie the knot on wednesday 02/10/2010!!! I am soo excited. We have been together now for 6.5 years and I was starting to think it was never going to happen lol. This whole trip was planned very last minute..... I literally just booked it last week. I got my taxes back and found too good of a deal to pass up and Carl and I both agree that we dont want a big wedding and so This is probably our only chance to do something special for a wedding without going overboard. I am looking foward to finnally having the same last name as carl and dominic but its weird to think I am not going to be a PAUL anymore. We have decided that since all of our loved ones cant come with us :( we will do a Big BBQ on the beach or something as soon as the weather starts to warm up. that way we can share this special event with everyone. I tried to figure out a way so that our parents and or grandparents could come down for even just a night to see us and all the flights out of Bellingham are booked so the cost is ridiculous. I will take lots of Pictures and promise to do something for the family when we get back. I love you all!!! Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do wish you luck and happiness Kaisha. The question is who would want to be a Vevag?..joking joking! It would have been nice to have at least your parents with you as witnesses but it is your marriage ceremony. So go have fun with Carl and Dominic. This has nothing to do with anything but I am watching "The first wives club"..it is hilarious. I wish I were going to Vegas this week..it is so much fun. Take care
ReplyDeleteThank you DEE, and we wish that we could have our parents there as well like I said I have been trying to make that work all week but the prices have skyrocketed. so we will just all get together this spring or early summer either out at sandy point or possibly at my step dads parents house off of mission road they have the coolest property ever with gazebo's and a big pond. My mom was saying last night that he said we were welcome to have a get together there. I think everyone would really like that place. and its right down the street from my house. so we will see, that is still to be determined.
ReplyDelete